Current Employee Safety Programs
- Annual 4-Hour Safety Review - Anderson Electric conducts an annual review of its safety program with all employees. This training covers all changes in the safety manual, injury performance, and other OSHA required training topics.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety and Health Course - Anderson Electric provides the 10-hour OSHA training course to its employees when needed. All Foreman and Superintendents complete this safety training before being assigned to the job task.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety and Health Course - All Anderson Electric Branch Managers and Superintendents complete this advanced safety training before being appointed to the job task. Branch Managers may select other key personnel for this training if he/she believes it will help develop that individual for a key role within the company.
- OSHA 500 / Construction Train the Trainer Course - The Vice President/Safety for Anderson Electric completes this course to ensure that both 10 & 30 hour OSHA training courses can be given to employees.
- Specific Safety Training - The Branch Manager may request specific safety training be given to their employees by the Vice President/Safety in the following areas.
- Aerial Lifts
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Action Plan
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection
- Ladders & Stairways
- Lockout / Tagout
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection
- Rigging or Scaffolding